The Sacramento Bee reports some good news for CB Phillip Adams, and that is he is ahead of schedule from his broken left ankle suffered last season.
Cornerback Phillip Adams is ahead of schedule after suffering a gruesome broken left ankle against the Rams in the penultimate game of the 2010 season. Agent Scott Casterline said that Adams has resumed running and has begun cutting on the ankle – the final steps in the rehabilitation process. The plan is for Adams to travel to Texas at the end of this month where he would train alongside former NFL cornerback Kevin Smith, who worked with Adams before the draft. Adams is ahead of schedule. The 49ers have monitored Adams’ rehabilitation during the lockout.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on