If the free agency rules are retained from the last CBA, Dixon would be a restricted free agent, meaning the Steelers get the right of first refusal and in Dixon’s case, a fifth-round choice if he signs with another team.
Dixon, the former Oregon star, is fully recovered from a severe knee injury he incurred in college. However, if Dixon was really impressive, the Steelers would have protected him more.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on