The Niners and new coach Jim Harbaugh seem to be all about TE’s these days, and the Press Democrat reports that another couple TE’s will be in for visits as the draft gets closer.
National Football Post is reporting the 49ers will bring in Penn State wide receiver Brett Brackett, who is projected to be a tight end in the NFL, for a private workout this week.
Tight end? Don’t the 49ers have enough of those guys with Vernon Davis, Delanie Walker and Nate Byham? Perhaps. But Brackett’s visit would seem to underscore Jim Harbaugh’s desire to stockpile tall, athletic and versatile tight ends. The 6-foot-6, 248-pound Brackett, who ran a 4.53 40-yard dash at his pro day, certainly appears to possess the preferred attributes.
Click HERE to read the rest
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on