Pro Football Weekly reports that the Niners could have interest in Bucs QB Josh Johnson, a guy that played for new Niners coach Jim Harbaugh at the Univ of SD.
Word is new Niners head coach Jim Harbaugh could be interested in Buccaneers backup QB Josh Johnson, who played for Harbaugh at the University of San Diego. Although Johnson’s pro career hasn’t anything to write home about, he did toss 42 touchdowns against only one pick as a senior. The 49ers have a league high 12 draft picks and could easily work out a trade with Tampa Bay to acquire the backup.
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on