The 49ers are one of many teams that seem to have an interest South Dakota State cornerback and kick returner Cole Brodie, who had a solid pro day workout.
South Dakota State cornerback and kick returner Cole Brodie ran the 40-yard dash in 4.41 and 4.43 seconds at his campus Pro Day workout, according to a league source with knowledge of the situation. The 5-10, 188-pounder worked out for the Green Bay Packers, Kansas City Chiefs, Jacksonville Jaguars, Dallas Cowboys, Minnesota Vikings, New York Jets and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. The first-team All-Missouri Valley Conference selection bench pressed 225 pounds 16 times. Last season, Brodie recorded a career-high five interceptions and returned two for touchdowns. Brodie remained in school this semester while preparing for the NFL draft and is set to graduate in May with a degree in agricultural business.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on