The 49ers are scheduled to conduct an individual workout with UCLA kicker Kai Forbath Friday, according to a league source with knowledge of the situation.
The second-team All-Pac 10 Conference selection is graded as a later-round draft target. He finished with 85 career field goals in 101 tries, tying the school record set by John Lee in the 1980s.
He ranks second in school history with 357 points. Last season, Forbath connected on 13 of 18 field goals and made all 27 extra points.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on