The Niners got more good news on Frank Gore, and it sounds like he’s as close to 100 percent as he could be coming back from his late season hip injury.
Running back Frank Gore’s fractured right hip has completely healed, he told Comcast SportsNet. But the 49ers’ medical staff is taking no chances. He has been told that he can begin running on Feb. 28. (He sustained the injury Nov. 29 in a Monday night game against the Arizona Cardinals). Meanwhile, Harbaugh said he would like to get Anthony Dixon onto the field a little more in 2011. Harbaugh added, “But it won’t be the type of thing where we have Frank Gore come off the field too much because he’s one of the best backs in the league, in my opinion.”
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on