49ers running back Frank Gore said he’s cleared to begin running on Feb. 28, following his return from a hairline fracture of his right hip according to Matt Maiocco of CSNbayarea.com.
Gore was injured on Nov. 29, which ended his season. The injury did not require surgery, and agent Drew Rosenhaus said at the Senior Bowl in late January that Gore is “feeling great.”
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on