Well, while they weren’t flawless, the Niners have played a really good half. This is by far the best half that the team has put together this year.
This game is not over though. I do not want to focus on the negatives of this team, but we all know that the Niners always find creative ways to lose. For the sake of the Niner Faithful, I pray that they don’t meltdown this half.
Keys to Third Quarter:
1. Stall the Cardinals offense. Arizona starts the second half with the ball and the Niners do not want to give them any breathing room. The Niners have already put the defense to sleep and they need to do same here with Cards offense.
2. Use Westbrook and Dixon even more. So far, it has worked, and the Niners need to continue tearing apart the Cards’ D-Line. If they keep pounding the rock, they will chew up the clock and allow the passing game to flourish at well when the Cards least expect it.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on