The 49ers Sunday attempt to finally get their season on track when they take on the Raiders in a game the team simply needs to have. San Fran at 0-5 remains a team that if they can start to turn things around, finally can start to put themselves in the race in the NFC West.
The Niners, despite losers every week of the 2010 season to date, are sitting at 6.5 point favorites in most online sportsbooks. Many seem to think the Niners will have too much on both sides of the ball for the Raiders when the teams get together Sunday.
Oakland is coming off a win over the Chargers a week ago, but have injury woes of their own at QB with Jason Campbell having to come in last week for starter Bruce Gradkowski who was hurt.
San Fran needs to play within themselves, run the ball with success, and avoid mistakes like last week vs the Eagles. If they can put everything together, they should be able to get their first win of the season.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on