Ahmad Brooks didn’t have to wait long to get hit and then fight once he was back on the field Thursday:
Outside linebacker Ahmad Brooks did not have to wait until his return to the playing field to experience his first big hit in six weeks. Cornerback Shawntae Spencer leveled Brooks on Thursday with a shoulder to his left side during a routine ball-security drill at the start of Thursday’s practice when cameras are allowed to film the 49ers’ warm-up drills. Brooks has not played since sustaining a lacerated kidney on his left side on Aug. 6. Brooks got off the ground and scuffled briefly with Spencer before several players broke it up. Coach Mike Singletary immediately spoke to Brooks about the incident.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on