Niners wide out Michael Crabtree says he doesn’t understand why he has the label of a diva:
Michael Crabtree owns more than a thousand pairs of shoes, designer or otherwise. He doesn’t like to wear the same outfit twice. He most certainly does not care for being verbally undressed by a teammate at practice. But, if anyone is going to call the 49ers wide receiver a diva over all this, Crabtree would appreciate a dictionary explanation first. “What is a diva?” Crabtree asked. “Really, I have no idea.” Webster defines it as a “prima donna.” Wikipedia refers to one as a “celebrated female singer.” “Isn’t a diva a female?” Crabtree said. “I don’t know, I’m asking. I mean, come on, that makes no sense. A diva?” Crabtree is truly baffled by the label he can’t shake.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on