The 49ers wasted no time to cut their roster down to 75 players, announcing three roster moves on Sunday. Linebacker Brandon Long was “Waived/Injured”, and undrafted free agent wide receiver Bakari Grant and cornerback Patrick Stoudamire were waived. Grant (6-4, 194) caught one pass for 13 yards, while Stoudamire had 7 tackles and a pass defensed in pre-season action. Long was credited with four tackles.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on