The Niners have first round pick Mike Iupati in camp on time, as he has inked a five-year deal:
The San Francisco 49ers have signed first-round guard Mike Iupati to a five-year deal, ESPN’s Adam Schefter reports. Financial terms were not disclosed. After spending his freshman season as a reserve line, Iupati started 33 games at left guard for the University of Idaho. Despite shoulder surgery after his sophomore season, Iupati played well enough to earn second-team All-WAC honors as a junior. The 6-5, 331-pound Iupati had the attention of NFL scouts entering his senior season, and delivered, earning first-team All-WAC honors, first-team All-American honors, and was a finalist for the Outland Trophy.
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on