Niners defensive lineman Ray McDonald has pleaded not guilty to driving under the influence.
San Mateo County Assistant District Attorney Karen Guidotti said Thursday that McDonald’s attorney entered the plea on the player’s behalf on Monday.
Guidotti says a pretrial conference has been set for Sept. 28 and a jury trial for Oct. 18, if he does not resolve the case.
McDonald was arrested June 12 after a California Highway Patrol officer pulled him over in his black BMW on Interstate 280 for allegedly driving 94 mph. His blood-alcohol content was not released.
McDonald publicly apologized after he was booked into a Redwood City jail.
If convicted, the 25-year-old could face a maximum of six months in jail.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on