The National Football Post reports that coach Mike Singletary and TE Vernon Davis are headed overseas to promote the teams Halloween game against the Broncos:
The San Francisco 49ers announced that coach Mike Singletary and tight end Vernon Davis will be dispatched to Europe this week to promote the team’s meeting with the Denver Broncos on Oct. 31 in London.
Davis will have a media tour on Wednesday and Thursday and Singletary will follow on Sunday and Monday.
No word on whether Singletary will reenact his postgame rant regarding Davis from the 2008 season after he took over as head coach. We’re assuming he won’t reenact the halftime speech he gave, the one with his trousers around his ankles. Who knows, though, it could create the kind of buzz the NFL is seeking abroad.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on