Sporting News is out with their 6 non-playoff teams in 2009 that will be in the postseason in 2010. The 49ers are their 6th team on the list – here’s what they have to say:
The Cardinals have lost Kurt Warner, and they’ve replaced him with Matt Leinart and/or Derek Anderson. The Rams have won six games in three years. The Seahawks seem to have a long way to go to get back to the form that took them to five straight playoff appearances from 2003 through 2008.
And so the 49ers become the most likely team to take over the division. If they could get consistent quarterback play, they could be the next NFC West team to put together five straight playoff appearances.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on