49ers coach Mike Singletary said he’s been impressed with second-year WR Michael Crabtree during the offseason workouts. This is Crabtree’s first full offseason after dealing with a foot injury and a holdout last year. “I think Crabtree continues to really carry himself well,” Singletary said. “He works his tail off and is getting the work done that he needs to get done. So, I think Michael Crabtree has had a good OTA, a good minicamp.” The offseason work should help his production, and he should develop chemistry with QB Alex Smith in training camp, which Crabtree didn’t have last season.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on