The 49ers have signed sixth-round wide receiver Kyle Williams to a four-year contract. It’s worth $1.86 million and includes a $79,400 signing bonus, according to a league source. Williams received a 3.3 percent increase over last year’s slot. Williams received base salaries of $320,000, $405,000, $490,000 and $575,000. He caught 57 passes for 815 yards and eight touchdowns as a senior.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on