With the 22nd pick in the 1987 NFL Draft, the San Francisco 49ers selected Harris Barton, offensive lineman out of University of North Carolina. Barton, would participate in two Pro-Bowls and be an All-Pro selection during his 12 year career with San Francisco. Barton started nearly all of his games in his time with the Niners. Barton who would man the right tackle position was known for being agile and athletic. He was a member of three 49ers Super Bowl teams. He is now a managing partner and a founder of HRJ Capital, along with former Niner, Ronnie Lott.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on