The Sacramento Bee reports that Patrick Willis is out of the Pro Bowl:
Swelling on Patrick Willis’ right knee will prevent the 49ers middle linebacker from taking part in Sunday’s Pro Bowl. He will be replaced in the NFC’s starting lineup by Carolina’s Jon Beason. According to a team spokesman, Willis has a bursitis on the knee, inflammation of the fluid-filled sac (bursa) that lies between a tendon and skin, or between a tendon and bone.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on