The Sacramento Bee reports that Frank Gore has been added to the NFC Pro Bowl roster:
49ers running back Frank Gore, a first alternate in the Pro Bowl, will play in the annual all-star game after another NFC running back, the Rams Steven Jackson, dropped out with a back injury. Jackson had been bothered by his back during the last few weeks of the season. The Pro Bowl game will be the first time the University of Miami product has played a game in Miami as a professional, Gore had an ankle injury when the 49ers played the Dolphins in his home town last year.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on