Now that he’s signed and sealed, the Santa Rosa Press Democrat states that Michael Crabtree was mislead by agent Eugene Parker:
It’s pretty clear Crabtree’s agent Eugene Parker screwed this whole thing up. He wanted ridiculous money for his guy and thought he could get it. Niners GM Scot McCloughan graciously said the final deal was mutually advantageous but it’s clear Parker and Crabtree blinked and didn’t get significantly more than they had been offered in the first place.
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on