The 49ers were notified today that RB Frank Gore has been named NFC Offensive Player of the Week following his performance Sunday versus the Seattle Seahawks. With touchdown runs of 79 and 80 yards, 49ers RB Frank Gore became the only player in NFL history, other than Barry Sanders (80 & 82 at TB, 10/12/97), to register two scoring runs of 75 yards-or-more in the same game. On the day, Gore posted his second career 200-yard rushing performance (16-207-2TDs), while leading his team to a 2-0 start and a spot atop the NFC West.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on