It appears that running back Frank Gore is going to be okay, as head coach Mike Singletary said that the running back, who left yesterday’s game with a right ankle sprain, should “be fine going forward. It’s a day-to-day thing. The closer we get to Sunday, the more he’s going to get excited.” Gore insisted yesterday that his ankle ailment was minor. With one game left this weekend, Gore ranks third in rushing with 237 yards.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on