The Mercury News reports that the offer to Michael Crabtree has been reduced:
Michael Crabtree celebrated his 22nd birthday Monday, as an unwanted gift, multiple reports surfaced that the 49ers are poised to drop their offer to the No. 10 overall pick out of Texas Tech. Citing team sources, Michael Silver of Yahoo! Sports wrote that Crabtree’s continued absence makes him less valuable to the 49ers on a prorated basis and added, “Translation: The team just reduced its offer and will continue to do so with each passing week.” A day earlier, Jay Glazer of Fox Sports reported that the 49ers sent a letter to Crabtree “modifying” their offer, Responding to the Fox report Monday, coach Mike Singletary acknowledged that such a letter had at least been discussed. But Singletary said he was unsure whether the 49ers had actually dropped the note in the mail.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on