The San Francisco 49ers announced that they have released linebacker Diyral Briggs and signed offensive tackle Tony Pashos to a one-year contract; financial specifics of the contract were not available.
Pashos (University of Illinois) was originally drafted in the fifth round by the Baltimore Ravens in the 2003 NFL draft; after four seasons, he signed with the Jacksonville Jaguars in 2007 and was subsequently released by the team in 2009.
Pashos has played in 69 career games – 54 of them starts – and has started 49 of the past 50 games.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on