It appears that guard David Bass will be back soon from his minor foot injury:
49ers OG David Baas (foot) said in his blog that his foot injury is minor and that he should return to the practice field soon. “It’s just a minor setback and it won’t take that long. I’ve been through this before so I always come out ahead in the end. It’s no big deal and I’ve been going to all of the meetings and so I’m still around my teammates,” Baas said.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on