Niners coach Mike Singletary is starting to play the mind games with first-round pick WR Michael Crabtree. “It’s the same way every year,” Singletary said Tuesday. “It’s important for the rookies to get in, but I know there’s the business side of it that they have to handle. But my side always stays the same, and it’s football, and it’s winning, and it’s developing our guys. I’m going to continue to go forward with that.”
The 49ers rookies reported to the club’s training complex Tuesday, but Crabtree wasn’t among them. The record-setting receiver from Texas Tech was the 10th overall pick in the NFL draft by San Francisco after he unexpectedly slipped several slots on draft day.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on