Michael Crabtree has entered the NFL with a lot of fanfare, but as he gets close to entering his first NFL training camp, what can 49er fans really expect from their first round pick?
Crabtree has been working hard to get ready for his first pro camp, and in doing so he has continued his close relationship with former NFL great Deion Sanders.
“Big homey – that’s what I call him,” Crabtree told the 49ers webiste.
He’ll wear number 15 for the Niners this year, and many would be just a little more than happy to see Crabtree catch 15 touchdowns in his rookie year.
Too many? Don’t tell him that, as he’ll play with a chip on his shoulder after being passed on by a number of teams. Now it will be up to him to go out and prove he was worth it.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on