The SF Chronicle reports that the Niners QB battle is still wide open:
Even when Shaun Hill was winning games for the team last year, he would often struggle mightily in Wednesday’s practice and then pull things together in Friday’s session. It leaves the 49ers coaching staff with a tricky decision if Alex Smith continues to be the better quarterback when training camp opens.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on