The 49’ers today signed tight end Bear Pascoe, their sixth-round draft pick. The former Fresno State star inked a four-year deal with the 49ers, becoming the fourth of seven picks to sign. Pascoe caught 85 passes for 953 yards over the past two seasons with the Bulldogs. He’s expected to play on special teams for the 49ers while filling departed Billy Bajema’s role as a blocking specialist on offense.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on