According to 49ers beat writer Matt Barrows, WR Michael Crabtree’s foot injury will keep him from practicing with the team until training camp. So he’s not only a rookie learning how to play against big, physical cornerbacks, he’s also getting a late start on the learning process. In other words, there’s no guarantee he’ll be a starter in Week One.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on