PFT.com reports that the Niners could be without CB Walt Harris for the season after tearing his ACL Tuesday. Here’s the story:
49ers veteran cornerback Walt Harris tore his anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee Tuesday and will probably be sidelined for the entire season, according to Matt Maiocco of the Santa Rosa Press-Democrat. Per the report on Maiocco’s Twitter account, Harris will undergo surgery. Harris, 34, recorded 54 tackles, one sack and three interceptions last season.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on