The 49’ers are off and running, ahead of every other NFL team when it comes to signing their draft picks. Matt Maiocco of the Santa Rosa Press-Democrat reports that the 49ers have another member of their 2009 draft class signed. The player signed is former LSU safety Curtis Taylor, a seventh-round pick. He was the tenth player taken in the round and the 219th overall selection. Taylor signed a four-year, $1.8 million contract, which includes a $59,880 signing bonus. This means that he’s due to receive the minimum base salaries for each year of the deal: $310,000; $395,000; $480,000; and $565,000.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on