Pro Football Weekly reports that Ray McDonald will likely miss the first part of the season after MCL surgery:
Sources tell Pro Football Weekly that the knee surgery to reconstruct 49ers DE Ray McDonald’s medial collateral ligament will keep him out of action through training camp and the first part of the season. Also on the D-line front, we hear 2008 No. 1 pick Kentwan Balmer is expected to rotate at nose tackle with Aubrayo Franklin and Isaac Sopoaga, as well as play left end.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on