Fullback Moran Norris has been on five NFL rosters during his eight-year career, so when he hits free agency, he can return to a couple of homes.
On Friday, Norris agreed to return to San Francisco rather than stay in Detroit. According to a source, Norris agreed to a three-year, $5 million deal from the 49ers, the team he played with in 2006 and 2007. He played for the Lions last season.
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on