The 49ers have reached an agreement to keep one of their top role players, cornerback Allen Rossum. According to a source, Rossum agreed to a one-year deal to stay. Terms of the deal were not available.
The 33-year-old Rossum came to the 49ers last season as a backup cornerback and a kick returner. He played 13 games as a return specialist.
During his 11-year career, Rossum has played for the Eagles, Packers, Falcons, Steelers and 49ers.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on