From: The Sacramento Bee
The 49ers have signed return man Micheal Spurlock to a futures contract, according to the league’s transaction report. The 5-10, 214-pound Spurlock played for the Buccaneers in 2007. That season, he returned 16 kicks for 444 yards, including a 90-yard touchdown. In fact, that return was the first kickoff return for a touchdown in Buccaneers history. (see below) He also returned four punts for 30 yards. Spurlock played wide receiver at Ole Miss and was signed as an undrafted free agent by the Cardinals in 2006. He spent last season on Tampa Bay’s practice squad.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on