Mike Singletary has been a remarkable short-term solution to the San Francisco 49ers’ woes. With each passing week, the interim coach is looking more like the long-term fix as well. The Sacramento Bee is reporting that according to a source close to the situation, the 49ers are planning on offering a multiyear contract to Singletary shortly after the team ends its season with Sunday’s game against the Washington Redskins.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on