49ers WR Isaac Bruce became the fifth player in NFL history to reach 1,000 receptions with a 3-yard touchdown catch late in the fourth quarter Sunday against the St. Louis Rams. Bruce joined the 1,000-catch club on his sixth reception of the game, and third in as many plays on an 80-yard drive that cut the Rams’ lead to 16-10 with 4:03 to go. Other players to reach 1,000 receptions are: Jerry Rice (1,549), Cris Carter (1,101), Marvin Harrison (1,095) and Brown (1,094).
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on