The interviewer really pounds Nolan initially with J.T. O’Sullivan questions. Excuse me if I’m not excited at the prospect of Sullivan, he of the career 13-for-26, 148 yards, one touchdown, two interception stat line, starting for the 49ers.
I love how the interviewer also asks about Shaun Hill’s fatigued throwing shoulder three times in seven questions. Nolan is a disciplinarian to the nth degree, apparently. He doesn’t budge, as he answered firmly that Hill was suffering soley from shoulder fatigue.
Nolan also mentions that Joe Nedney is a leader, which seems comical considering that he’s a kicker. A kicker! Sorry, but I’m not buying Nolan’s emphasis that a kicker can lead. I’ll stick with Pat Willis as the 49ers team leader.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on