For the first time in several years, the 49’ers and Oakland Raiders will hold joint-practices. Both teams announced yesterday that a morning and evening practice session will be staged on Sunday, August 4th at the Raiders’ training facility in Napa. Both sessions will be closed to the public. The teams will hook up again on Friday, August 8th as the 49ers will travel across the bay to Oakland for the preseason opener. Kickoff from McAfee Coliseum is scheduled for seven p.m.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on