Here are some articles from the past week about a few Niners players, including two rookies:
First-round pick Kentwan Balmer gave his cousin a “unicorn horn” when they were younger. What is promising in this piece is that Balmer was praised by the hard-working Nate Clements for having a strong work ethic. Is Balmer finally going to reverse the sad fortune of recent 49ers first-round picks?
Josh Morgan, a sixth-round choice, has shown the physical skills that often get wide receivers repeated looks by teams, no matter the receivers’ history, i.e. lack of production. By the way, wasn’t Jason Hill supposed to be a starting receiver by now with his 4.3 speed?
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on