The Niners are still waiting to hear what exactly is going to happen with free agent linebacker Takeo Spikes, a player they wouldn’t mind adding to the roster. The Press Democrat is reporting that coach Mike Nolan says the team is “in a holding pattern” when it comes to Spikes. The team is looking at Spikes for being their possible “ted” linebacker – a job that is designed to take on blockers and not have sideline-to-sideline freedom. Overall, Nolan says there is “no idea” on a timetable as to when a decision on Spikes may be coming.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on