The 49’ers today waived undrafted free agent Ezra Butler after he was arrested over the weekend on misdemeanor charges of driving under the influence and possession of marijuana. Butler was driving his 2008 Hummer H3 when he allegedly failed to move over to the left lane while passing another motorist pulled over by a state trooper Saturday night. According to an NHP report, the trooper then stopped Butler and reported smelling marijuana.
“The driver stated he smoked marijuana 40 minutes ago,” the trooper wrote in the report. “I gave the driver field sobriety tests. He showed signs of intoxication. I advised the driver he was under arrest and took him into custody.”
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on