The NFL determined the allotted amount of money each team would be able to use for signing their draft picks on Wednesday and the 49ers nearly brought up the rear. They were awarded $3,413,020 for their six draft picks, the lowest amount for any team with six picks.
The Jets ($4.9), Cowboys ($4.1) and Texans ($3.5) were rewarded more, although the three teams also had higher draft picks overall than the 49ers.
Just four teams – the Colts (who had nine picks), Chargers, Vikings and Browns – were allotted fewer dollars than the 49ers.
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on