Tarvaris Jackson finished the afternoon 16-of-25 passing for 163 yards and a touchdown, Chester Taylor rushed for 101 yards and a score and Minnesota’s defense recorded five turnovers as the Vikings pounded the San Francisco 49ers, 27-7, at Monster Park. With the victory, the Vikings improved to 7-and-6 while grabbing a hold of the final wild-card spot in the NFC– one-game in front of Washington, Detroit and Arizona. In the loss, Shaun Hill came on for the injured Trent Dilfer and completed 22 of 28 passes for 180 yards as the 49ers dropped to 3-and-10– their 10th loss in 11 games. Dilfer was forced out of the game with 19 seconds left in the second quarter after suffering a concussion. His status for Saturday’s game against the Cincinnati Bengals is uncertain. Frank Gore ran for 68 yards, had eight receptions for 49 yards but lost two fumbles.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on