The 49’ers made a couple of roster moves yesterday as they continue to prepare for Sunday’s game at home against the Minnesota Vikings. According to the team’s website, rookie linebacker Mark Washington was signed by the Miami Dolphins from the 49ers’ practice squad. To replace him on the eight-man practice squad, San Francisco signed linebacker Steve Dildine. The six-feet-one-inch tall, 238-pound Dildine played fullback while at Washington State and was converted to linebacker after joining the 49ers as a rookie free-agent in April.
He was waived by the team prior to the start of the regular season. Also, wide receiver Jason Hill returned to practice yesterday after missing time with a groin injury while backup quarterback Shaun Hill returned to full strength after being limited over the past two-weeks with an injured finger.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on