The punchless 49ers will travel to the desert this week for a matchup with the NFC West rival Cardinals at University of Phoenix Stadium. After starting the season with two straight wins, the 49ers have dropped eight straight and are tied for the second-worst record in the NFL. San Francisco lost 13-9 to the St. Louis Rams last week. Marc Bulger threw for 155 yards and connected with Torry Holt for the only touchdown of the game. The Cardinals come in at 5-and-5 and are one game behind the Seahawks for first-place in the division. Antrel Rolle returned two of his three interceptions for touchdowns in the Cards 35-27 win over the Cincinnati Bengals last Sunday. Kurt Warner threw for 211 yards and two scores in the win. One of the 49ers’ two victories this season was against the Cardinals in Week One.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
49ers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our 49ers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest San Francisco 49ers news.
- 49ers Pass Rusher Dee Ford Makes a Big Impact in Return to Practice on
- Tevin Coleman Likely to Be the 49ers Lead RB in 2019 on
- Are the Niners Ready to Turn the Corner? Only Time Will Tell on
- Podcasts: Thoughts on the Niners Loss to the Bears; Response to Fans Questions on
- Midseason Review – San Francisco 49ers on